Tagging Discover Survey to trigger Campaign using Convertkit
Tags can be added to Questions and Answers in order to trigger Sequences in Convertkit.
Create a tag in Convertkit
- Click on Subscriber, located at the top banner.
- Click on + Create a Tags, located at the bottom of the right column.
- Enter a name for the tag and click Save.
Adding the tag to a Question or Answers
- Open the Convertkit direct integration in the Configure section of a Discovery survey, by clicking on Integrate.
- Under Tag Questions and Answers, click on Add Question.
- Click in the Drop-down to select the Question.
- Then the question and the possible answers will display a drop-down option, select the tag that will be appended to that question or answers.
- Save Changes