Tagging Discover Survey to trigger Campaign using Drip
Tags can be added to Questions and Answers in order to trigger Campaigns in Drip.
Create a tag in Drip
- Click on Subscriber, located at the top banner.
- Click on Tags, located below the Subscribers title
- Then Click on +Add Tags.
- Enter a name for the tag and click Add.
Adding the tag to a Question or Answers
- Open the Drip direct integration in the Configure section of a Discovery survey, by clicking on Integrate.
- Under Tag Questions and Answers, click on Add Question.
- Click in the Drop-down to select the Question.
- Then the question and the possible answers will display a drop-down option, select the tag that will be appended to that question or answers.
- Save Changes