Tagging Segmentation funnel to trigger Campaign using Ontraport
Tags can be added to Questions and Answers in order to trigger Campaigns in Ontraport.
Create a tag in Ontraport
- Hover over the Contacts button, located at the top banner of the screen and click on Settings.
- Click on Manage Tags.
- Click on + New Tag.
- Click on Save located at the top right corner of the screen.
Adding tags to OutcomesUnder Tag your Outcomes all the Outcomes created will be displayed with the option to add a Tag.
- Click on the drop-down tag menu to display all the tags created in Ontraport.
- Click on the Tag.
- Save Changes.
Adding the tag to a Question or Answers
- Open the Ontraport direct integration in the Configure section of a Segmentation funnel, by clicking on Integrate.
- Under Tag Questions and Answers, click on Add Question.
- Click in the Drop-down to select the Question.
- Then the question and the possible answers will display a drop-down option, select the tag that will be appended to that question or answers.
- Save Changes