Tagging Discover Survey to trigger Campaign using Ontraport
Tags can be added to Questions and Answers in order to trigger Campaigns in Ontraport.
Create a tag in Ontraport
- Hover over the Contacts button, located at the top banner of the screen and click on Settings.
- Click on Manage Tags.
- Click on + New Tag.
- Click on Save located at the top right corner of the screen.
Adding the tag to a Question or Answers
- Open the Ontraport direct integration in the Configure section of a Discovery survey, by clicking on Integrate.
- Under Tag Questions and Answers, click on Add Question.
- Click in the Drop-down to select the Question.
- Then the question and the possible answers will display a drop-down option, select the tag that will be appended to that question or answers.
- Save Changes