Tagging Discovery survey to trigger Campaign using Active Campaign
Tags can be added to Questions and Answers in order to trigger Campaigns in Active Campaign.
Create a tag in Active Campaign
- In the Active Campaign Dashboard, click on Contacts, located at the left column.
- Click on Manage Tags.
- Under the the Add Tags sections, enter the tags.
- Click on Add Tag to create and save the tag.
Adding the tag to a Question or Answers
- Open the Active Campaign direct integration in the Configure section of a Discovery survey, by clicking on Integrate.
- Under Tag Questions and Answers, click on Add Question.
- Click in the Drop-down to select the Question.
- Then the question and the possible answers will display a drop-down option, select the Tag that will be appended to that question or answers.
- Save Changes.