What is Zapier Integration
About Zapier IntegrationUsing Zapier, a popular third party integration service, you are able to pass information collected in your Bucket.io Segmentation Funnels to external software and service providers (an email service provider, for example).
Scripted integrations through Zapier (called a Zap) consist of three core components:
- Triggers, which determine when your Zap will run.
- Tags, which determine the information passed to Zapier.
- Actions, which determine what the Zap does when triggered.
Zapier for bucket.io
- The Bucket.io app for Zapier contains one Trigger: New Segmentation. This signals your Zap to run each time a new lead is captured in a funnel you've selected.
- Tags, which define the data to be passed into Zapier, can be added to each question in your Segmentation Funnel. When a Tag is referenced within a Zap, the answer your participant provided to that question will be passed to Zapier in that field.
In the image below, we ask the customer the question "A or B?", define the Zapier Tag as "AorB", and provide the participant with radio buttons to answer with "A" or "B".
ActionsCurrently, the Bucket.io app for Zapier is designed to pass information from your funnel into Zapier; it does not contain any Actions to allow triggers and data from other applications to perform tasks within Bucket.io.
Therefore, the actions available in your Zap will be defined by your third party software provider's Zapier integration app.
For detailed questions or assistance with the Action stage of creating your Zap, please contact the software or service provider of the target application.