Configure Discovery Survey and MailChimp Integration
Step 1: Select Your ListSelect the default list on MailChimp where information from Bucket.io will be sent, and ensure the toggles set to the right next to MailChimp Integration.
For every data field where you wish to send information from, you will need to create a merge field. This needs to be done within MailChimp via the following steps:
Step 2: Configure the List and Merge Fields in MailChimp
- Sign in
- Choose the relevant list
- Click on Settings, then scroll to List and *|MERGE|* tags:
- Setup your List and Merge tags page
Following is an example:
Step 3: Setup the Contact Information to Map to your MailChimp Merge Field Options
Step 4: Set Up Merge Tag MappingIn this step, you assign question tags to the merge fields created in MailChimp. This means that depending on the response the survey has solicited, a specific tag will be sent.
- Click on Add Other Mapping
- Select a question
- Select the relevant merge tag field
- Lastly manually enter the text you want the merge field to be filled with when a specific choice is selected.
Step 5. Repeat for each question you want to be configured.
You can also create additional mappings, should you choose to do so: