Configure Tab - Basic Settings Fields
Under the Configure tab, it’s important to set up the basic global settings. Namely, it is vital that you properly fill out the meta-information section so that your survey title and description properly display in ads or on your website.
- Segmentation Funnel Name (this is internal): Internal name of a quiz, this is not public
- Show Progress Bar: Bar that shows the progress of a quiz, can be started at any percentage, and will move along the quiz.
- Continue button: Button that allows advancing to the next question.
- Back Button: Button that allows going back to the previous question.
- <Head> and <Body> Tracking Code: Snippet or tracking code that can be added in the head or body section of a quiz.
- GDPR Compliance: the GDPR consent that will be presented to prospects.
- Notification Setting: Option to receive a report from bucket.io about the quiz performance, can be set up as daily, weekly or monthly.
- Meta Information Title: Name of a quiz that will be public, when shared on social media, ads or websites.
- Meta Information Description: Description of a quiz that will be public, when shared on social media, ads or websites
- Meta Information Image: the image of a quiz that will be public, when shared on social media, ads or websites