What a Discovery Survey is and Why You Need One
What a Discovery Survey IsDiscovery Surveys are used to gather marketing intelligence from your existing audience or to understand the needs of an audience in a new market. This allows you to pivot as needed with your existing products and services, or set the course of action for a new market.
Additionally, you get advanced response scoring with open-ended questions, a beautiful built-in word cloud tool, and real-time statistical analysis.
When you build out a Discovery Survey, you can do the following:
- Build a Welcome Page
- Input Your Questions
- Build out the Thank You page
- Incorporate design elements of your choice
- Configure advanced integrations
- Publish the survey in an ad, your website, social media, etc.
Why do you need to use Discovery Surveys?
- It helps you understand what the most used phrases and words your customer base is using.
- It provides insight into what your current customer base is asking for.
- They yield valuable insight into new markets that you’re interested in.
- They give you the data needed in order for you to make informed decisions about what changes need to be made to your products or services.